enginehistory.org Forum Index enginehistory.org
Aircraft Engine Historical Society Members' Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Researching Westinghouse J40 Turbojet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Authors' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pchristiansen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 07:44    Post subject: Researching Westinghouse J40 Turbojet Reply with quote

I'm researching the Westinghouse J40 Turbojet. If any researchers have encountered or have any manuals related to this engine please contact me. Manuals would include: Operation, Inspection and repair, installation, parts, overhaul, etc.

Thanks,
Paul J Christiansen
pchristiansen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:57    Post subject: J40 Book Published Reply with quote

I finished the book on the J40 and it is out on Amazon.com. Westinghouse J40 Axial Turbojet Family, Development History and Technical Profiles.

Paul Christiansen
wallan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 04:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ordering website wouldn't let me enter my billing details.
pchristiansen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 14:57    Post subject: Ordering Westinghouse J40 Book Reply with quote

Both Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble now have the book listed. Prime Members on Amazon are getting the discount. Sorry about the billing details issue on the CreateSpace site. I'm waiting for an answer from them.
pchristiansen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 15:04    Post subject: Ordering on CreateSpace Reply with quote

CreateSpace requires you to enter an e-mail address and a password to set up an account to track your order BEFORE you can put in your payment information. I have to way to check this is working since I have a CreateSpace account as the author and the site does work for me. If you are successful in placing an order there, please post a note here. Thanks.
wallan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's OK. I got a copy on Amazon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Authors' Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: