enginehistory.org Forum Index enginehistory.org
Aircraft Engine Historical Society Members' Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

big radial engines factory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjanicki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:15    Post subject: big radial engines factory Reply with quote

Hi.
In the begining I must say, that my english is not excellent.
I am writing here, because i want to introduce to You some aircraft piston engine factory, that I am working in. Factory is named "WSK-PZL Kalisz". I am a construction engineer in this factory and i am responsible for develop of our engine. This engine is the ASz-62IR, a far develop russian license of american Cyclone 1820. This engine is our main product. The factory is located in city Kalisz in Poland, Europe. I didn't find any information about our factory on AEHS, so probably some of You don't know that it exist. We were producting various types of aircraft engines since 1950-s. Here is our website:
http://www.wsk.kalisz.pl/
rkammlott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 07:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear somebody still builds new radials in a factory. how many do you make a year? and pictures of the process you can post?
jjanicki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 07:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the good times we were building about 1000 ASz [read: ash] engines per year. The production was increased from 1966, when it start, to 1970-80 when it reached a peak. Then in the 80's a social changes in Poland and soviet republics has began and our production started to decreased. When our main recipient, a Soviet Union collapsed, the production fall to several dozen per year. In modern times we are producting about several engines per year mostly to ex soviet republic, China, Kazakhstan, Korea. We have customers in US too. I cannot post any pictures from the production, but i can post some photos from our factory museum.
rwahlgren

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 02:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.
I tried the english on the website, but it didn't seem to work.
You should talk to the people in charge of marketing at your company, about posting pictures on this website, showing the production of your engines.
It may help sell more engines in the US, many people come to the AEHS website for information on aircraft engines. This would be like free advertizement.
jreiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 07:01    Post subject: M14 Reply with quote

Hello, Is your company doing anything with the M14? I do some work with the Nanchang CJ6 some customers replace the HS6 with the higher horsepower M14.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Technical Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: