enginehistory.org Forum Index enginehistory.org
Aircraft Engine Historical Society Members' Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aviation Exhibition in Barcelona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Model Engine Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdavey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:20    Post subject: Aviation Exhibition in Barcelona Reply with quote

Currently running - Display of aviation in Barcelona celebrating 100 years of powered flight in Spain.

Includes exceptional models of aircraft and engines as well as full-size artefacts.

Exhibition Address:
Ateneu Caixa Laietana
Bonaire, 3-5
Mataro
Barcelona
Spain

Well worth a look. Additional to past exhibits is 1/6 scale DB605 by Tony Walshaw, FA-330 Bachstelze (full-size), Wallis Gyrocopter G-APUD - a modified (by Ken Wallis) Bensen kit which was the prototype, and became his well-known and successful range of, Wallis Autogyros.

I am attending this weekend and will post pictures of exhibition material on my return.

Exhibition ends early Feb 2010.

Mike Davey.
dirwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

Any photos from the Barcelona engine exhibition?

DAI
mdavey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54    Post subject: Barcelona Aviation Exhibition Reply with quote

David,

I have posted a lot of photographs on the Flypast Forum which you can access here:

forum.keypublishing.co.uk

Go to Historic Aviation - the Barcelona Exhibition thread is on the third or fourth page by now.

You can e-mail me with any questions or if you require further details.

Mike.
dirwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

Thanks - excellent exhibition, and good photos. I wonder whether the UK might host something along these lines?

Cheers,

DAI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Model Engine Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: