enginehistory.org Forum Index enginehistory.org
Aircraft Engine Historical Society Members' Bulletin Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zeppelin engines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Book, Mags, Films, Recordings, Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pshort

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 22:45    Post subject: Zeppelin engines Reply with quote

In Torque Meter there was a very interesting article, an extract from a book written by a Zeppelin mechanic, Eugene Bentele. I am always on the lookout for books that give personal accounts of engine experiences. Actually the book is not full of mechanical interest, but it is still worth buying I think.

The website address given in the article allows you to buy the book for €8, but you have to place a minimum order of €20. (No problem, there are other english language books for sale)

If, like me you just want the one book, I found another Zeppelin museum who will sell just the book, but you have to send them € cash.
http://www.zeppelin-museum-zeppelinheim.de
They kindly sent me a nice historical Zeppelin poster as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    enginehistory.org Forum Index -> Book, Mags, Films, Recordings, Reference All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: