A New Plastic-bonded Wood Material for Airscrews
|This article first appeared in the Volume 4, Number 50 (December, 1942) issue of Aircraft Production magazine, and is presented here through the kind permission of Flight International. Thanks also to Bruce Vander Mark for furnishing volumes of Aircraft Production for scanning.|
The remainder of this article is available only to AEHS Members. Please Login.